Monday, September 15, 2008

Staceypets@gmail.com is fraud. Contact her, she will try to scam you to. Just ask her for a pic of a puppy!

Animalsaway did the same thing, along with stacypets. They wanted to much money to ship a poor puppy etc, was aweful I am posting an actually email. They sent me a check for 3,000.00 and wanted me to cash it and take "what I wanted" and send the rest to them! I dont think so.. its in the polices hand now!
*** Here are the Emails****they email me every after two hours and they say it was due for theirbranch in spain but all they asked is that you get the check cashedand due to the fact that you shall incure some charges sending themoney and moving up and down you should deduct a sum i do not know andsend the rest to the address they gave you but you have not repliedtheir email and i have gievn you their phone number.Call it now8662852753 and get back to me.Have you cashed the check?
From: stacy pets stacypets22 at gmailcom To: Penny Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:18:13 PM Subject: Re: PaymentMr Obrian.have you had the money because they are really worried .i think this is where you can reach him 8662852753 call him
HelloI received a call from my secretary that she sent you a check on the 30th of August which was coming from a client i got a comfirmation from ups today that the check Has already been delivered to your location today .She explained that she had already sent the check before we realised that the manager had not taking the money you sent.Please we plead that you estimate the espenses you may incurred in making the check cashed,kindly handle this with an understanding, as soon as the payment cashed,deduct your money from it and any other money you may spend, $100 for your runinings and you are going to send the remaining fund to our Branch via western union money transfer .I will be happy if you can treat and handle this with understanding. Get back to me as soon as possibleyou receive this email.
Here is the shipper information for the transfer.......
RECEIVERS NAME........................STEVE MARTIALADDRESS..................P.A VICTORIA CaCITY.........................VICTORIASTATE......................CAMEROONZIPCODE...................00237
As soon as the money is sent to our branch today i will like youto get back to me with following information.............Sender Name and Address......Receiver Name and Address......MTCN ( 10 Digit Control Number For The Transfer).....Total Amount Send To The Shipper.....Scan Copy Recepict Of The TransferNote that you are going to deduct all the western union charges fromthe money you are sending to the shipping branch. please you can also contactthe us via e-mail or call the branch at 01123777036845.Thanks .
CAN YOU SAY... WTF


So here is proof. I also have the check, made out from a motor sport place in New York. So before you try to trust a shipping company, do your homework. Dont pay any monies. Be smart about it. I put a password on mine and would give it to them until I got the puppy. Once I found out that they couldnt get a flight from NY to ATL, I know something was wrong. Those flights are every two hours!

No comments: